Terms and Conditions - Privacy
The terms "www.lightlifetools.com" or “us” or “we” or variants thereof refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is : LightLifeTools, PO Box 3072, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 8FA.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged to belong to the relevant owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document, however you may not reproduce any content from this website without our specific permission and prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We reserve the right to charge an administration fee for cancellations or transfers.
This policy will work in the following ways:
* If you cancel your place more than 14 days before (10 working days) the workshop and/or accommodation date you are entitled to a full refund minus an admin fee.
* If you cancel your place within less than 14 days (10 working days) of the workshop and/or accommodation date you will be liable for the full fees and not receive any refund.
* If after having booked a workshop and/or accommodation, you choose to transfer to another of ours, there will be a transfer with no admin fee.
* If you choose to transfer and then cancel your workshop and/or accommodation place you will be liable to pay the whole of the workshop and/or accommodation fees in full plus an admin fee.
LightLifeTools.com reserves the right to cancel bookings, courses, workshops, events or accommodation, but will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible in any such instance. LightLifeTools.com cancellations will only take place under extenuating circumstances. However we are prepared for any outcome and on those rare occasions you will be offered another date. If this is not convenient a full refund will be given.
We try to process and dispatch all orders withn 3 days of receipt of payment, using 1st class post or for larger orders, by parcel courier service. If goods are not in stock at our warehouse then delivery times will be extended. We will endeavour to keep you informed of the most realistic delivery times. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery, however for UK orders you should expect your items to be delivered within approximately 2 weeks.
Please Contact Us by email and we will be happy to give you a quote of the international postage costs.
Orders for goods cannot be cancelled once placed. Items can only be returned for credit within 14 days of purchase, provided they are in prime, re-saleable condition. However, we do not accept returns of items unless they are faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped. We will provide a refund at our discretion, excluding return postage cost, for items returned to us due to fault, damage, or incorrect shipping.
We cannot accept any returned items where the seal on the CD or disk container (if included with the item) has been broken. Returned items remain the property and responsibility of the customer until they arrive at our address, we are unable to take responsibility for any damage incurred due to inadequate packaging before the goods arrive at our offices. Please ensure that you obtain a proof of posting from the Post Office for the parcel.
This website and content are copyright of :
www.lightlifetools.com and its partners © 2008 - All Rights Reserved.
All other copyrights belong to the respective parties.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website : www.lightlifetools.com as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the terms & conditions or privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the term
The Light-Life ™ Tools, and other products are "as is", experimental and for investigational use only . They are not to be used for or as a treatment device, or for the prevention or diagnosis of disease.
No claims are made by the inventor or manufacturer other than may be verified by competent experts. Attempts to reproduce or duplicate products and devices are prohibited. Duplication relying on appearance alone may result in harmful effects in short or long term use.
You agree that any and all suggestion, designs, concepts, photographs, testimonials, and other items or materials (except for your personal information) disclosed or submitted to through this site or by other means ("submissions") are neither confidential nor proprietary to you. All submissions become the property of the website owners upon submission to LightLifeTools.com.
By making a submission to LightLifeTools.com you assign to LightLifeTools.com all rights, title and interests, including copyrights, in the submission. LightLifeTools.com has no obligation to keep any submission confidential; to pay you or anyone any compensation for any submission or for using a submission; or to respond to or acknowledge any submission. You represent and warrant that no submission you make will violate any right of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy or other personal or proprietary right.
By making a submission, you agree that LightLifeTools.com has the right (but not the obligation) to copy, publish, distribute or use such submission for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotional, product development or other commercial purposes, without compensation to you or to any other person. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submission you make.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law if we have a belief in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied on this website, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Courses, workshops, events, trips and facilities may be cancelled, modified or replaced at our discretion.
Where applicable, personal opinions expressed within the pages of this website are those of the author and do not necessarily represent our views, though care and attention is made not to offend the visitor.
Your use of this website and the information within is at your own risk.
Changes in our Policies
Changes or updates to LightLifeTools.com policies will be posted to this policy statement.
If you have any questions concerning our policies please Contact Us or post a letter to the address below :
LightLifeTools.com, PO Box 3072, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 8FA, UK
Report any errors, ommissions and other relevant issues to the Web Administrator